3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLinden Road, Gillingham, Kent
- 3 double bedroom end of terrace house
- Loft room
- Cellar room
- 2 reception rooms and breakfast room
- Potential double garage
- EPC energy rating F (38)
If you are in search of a home for you and your family, one where there is plenty of room so you can all have your own space and not get under each others feet, this could be the one for you.As soon as you approach this impressive house you get a sense that it will offer lots of room and once inside you will not be disappointed. Downstairs you will find three separate reception rooms, complemented by a cellar room, providing even more living space and upstairs, with three double bedrooms and a loft room and separate bathroom there is all the room you could need.With good decor, modern kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and central heating, it has all been done for you so you can just turn the key, move in, unpack and start enjoying your new home.If all this wasn’t enough there is ‘double garage’ situated at the end of the rear garden, but as there is no drop kerb you would need to get the necessary planning permission to use as a garage, but it does provide lots of extra storage space.The location is also great as it is only half a mile from the High Street with plenty of shops, sports centre and main line train station, so all the amenities are on your doorstep.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking to buy 14 years ago we were after a large family home and close to the station as I commuted to London. As soon as we viewed this one we knew it was the one for us as it was much bigger than anything else we had seen and only 6 minutes walk to the station. We also loved the fact that it had the potential for a double garage and in our time here we have made numerous improvements, including replacing the boiler, fitting the kitchen and bathroom, decorating and converting the loft and cellar to give us even more space. It has been a wonderful family home for us, giving us all the room we could need and so convenient to everywhere as well. It is now time for us to move on and for another family to enjoy living here as much as we have.
- Lounge: 15'0 x 12'2 into bay (4.58m x 3.71m)
- Dining Room: 12'1 x 10'2 (3.69m x 3.10m)
- Breakfast Room: 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 into bay x 14'9 (4.78m x 4.50m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 10'3 (3.69m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 9'6 (3.51m x 2.90m)
- Loft Room: 15'4 x 11'6 (4.68m x 3.51m)
- Cellar: 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.46m)
- Front Garden / Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56348791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10924401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gillingham (High Street). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.