3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownside, Cholsey
An attractive semi-detached home tucked away on this charming development: it has 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite, L-shaped living room, study and kitchen. It is within walking distance of both the train station and shops in the village centre.
- Easy walking distance of the train station
- Quiet no through road setting
- Gas central heating to radiators, double glazed
- Bathroom and en suite shower room
- Driveway with 2 parking spaces
- L-shaped living/dining room, separate study
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
Entrance Hall: Wood style floor, stairs to landing and radiator.
Cloakroom: White 2 piece suite, window, down lighters and radiator.
Living/Dining Room: 21’ max. x 18’ (L-shaped) There are two sets of French doors to the garden and a corner window: two radiators and an under-stair storage cupboard.
Study: 10’7 x 6’8 Bay window to the side, radiator.
Kitchen: 10’7 x 8’3 Front aspect, range of storage units, pelmet lighting, worktops, gas hob with extractor hood, electric oven and dishwasher. Radiator and down lighters.
Stairs to landing: Loft access, linen cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 11’9 x 11’5 Front aspect, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room: Fitted with a white 3 piece suite, window, down lighters and radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10’ x 9’3 Rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3: 9’4 x 7’8 Radiator and window to rear.
Bathroom: White suite including shower above the bath, window, down lighters and radiator.
To the Front: There are two block-paved parking spaces to the front, a paved path leads to the front door with mature shrub borders.
Rear Garden: The garden faces east, southeast and extends 33’ in length. There is a full width paved terrace leading to a lawn, a stepped path leads to the rear that is laid to slate chippings. There is timber fencing and a side gate to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56349250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JP Knight, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.