4 bedroom detached house for salePlough Close, Tarporley
- Four bed detached situated on the edge of Tarporley village
- Not over looked at the rear
- Part exchange available
- En-suite to master bedrooms
- French doors to both living room and dining room
- Help to buy available
- Carpets and flooring included
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED!!! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!!! This brand new 4 bed detached home on the Taylor Wimpey development of 'Mulberry Place' includes fully integrated appliances and flooring.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED!!! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!!! This brand new 4 bed detached home on the Taylor Wimpey development of 'Mulberry Place' includes fully integrated appliances and flooring. It is the last of the 'Thornford' housetype and benefits from a double detached garage and en-suite to the master bedroom. Both the living room and separate dining room boast French doors to the rear garden.
Located in the picturesque village of Tarporley, Mulberry Place is a superb development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom new homes that combines the charm of village living with the convenience of excellent local amenities.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56349442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.