2 bedroom park home for saleBedwell Park, Witchford, Ely
- Omar park home
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Parking & garden
- NO CHAIN
Omar park home situated in the popular village of Witchford on the Bedwell Park site. 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, parking and garden. NO CHAIN
Omar park home situated in the popular village of Witchford on the Bedwell Park site.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, dining room, lean to conservatory, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from parking and a low maintenance garden laid to gravel with patio area.
The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Witchford is a popular village situated approximately 3 miles West of the City of Ely and can be reached by road on the A142. The village offers a public house, takeaway, restaurant, and social club. There is public transport giving access to the City of Ely where there is a full range of schooling and sporting facilities and a mainline rail service to Cambridge and London.
Lean To Conservatory
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 1" max ( 5.26m x 3.38m max )
Dining Room 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 9' to front of wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 2.74m to front of wardrobe x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.