3 bedroom detached house for saleEden Road, West End, Southampton
Sold STC £280,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS, ENSUITE TO MASTER
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
A superb detached family residence situated in the sought after location of West End. This home has been significantly improved and updated by the current owners and finished to a very high standard.
A superb detached family residence situated in the sought after location of West End. This home has been significantly improved and updated by the current owners and finished to a very high standard. There is an array of spacious accommodation and an internal viewing is advised to appreciate the standard of this home.
Driveway to side providing off road parking for up to 2 cars. Front garden laid to lawn with footpath leading to the front door of the property and part paving leading to side gate.
Double glazed door giving access to the hallway. radiator, wood laminate flooring, door to cloakroom and door to lounge.
Obscure double glazed window to side, modern suite comprising of wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator and ceiling light.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.16m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coal effect gas fire, radiator, TV point, wood laminate flooring, Ceiling light, door to kitchen and French doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.46m )
Radiator, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light, Double glazed French doors to garden.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
A stunning combination of high gloss white wall and base level units with a black roll edge work top surface. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer, built in electric oven with gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, led lights under wall mounted units, understairs cupboard with fuse box and stop cock. Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden. Door to study.
Study 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
Originally the garage this has now been converted into a study. It currently has a radiator, wood laminate flooring, door to utility room and loft access with ladder to boarded attic space, this could easily be converted back to a garage if the new owner preferred as the original garage up and over door is still in place behind a stud wall.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, wall mounted boiler and door to garden.
Double glazed window to side, built in cupboard, radiator and loft access with ladder to boarded attic space.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 1" min ( 3.58m x 2.77m min )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, built in wardrobes and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, shower cubicle, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" max into wardrobe x 8' ( 4.24m max into wardrobe x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, low level wc,wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
The garden is accessed from the utility room, dining room and a side entrance. The garden has a patio seating area with the rest of the garden laid to lawn with shrubs and trees. There is a wood built shed being included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56349463.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.