5 bedroom detached house for saleHolland Avenue, Crowle, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £200,000
- Five bedroom Detached House
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Open plan Kitchen & Family Breakfast Room
- En-suite facilities to both Master and 2nd Bedroom
- Cloakroom & Utility room
- Front & Rear Gardens
A BEAUTIFULLY presented FIVE bedroom DETACHED family house situated within Crowle offering DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS accommodation which is TASTEFULLY DECORATED and externally offering FRONT and REAR Gardens. Located in the increasing POPULAR town of Crowle.
A BEAUTIFULLY presented FIVE bedroom DETACHED family house situated within Crowle offering DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS accommodation which is TASTEFULLY DECORATED and externally FRONT and REAR Gardens.
Double glazed door to front elevation, Storage cupboard, Laminate flooring, radiator, Coving
Double glazed window to side elevation, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, glass panelled door
Double glazed window to front elevation, Double glazed door to side elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, glass panelled door
Lounge 16' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.95m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fireplace, glass panelled door, colonial door, Double glazed patio doors opening into rear garden
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio door opening into rear garden, radiator, glass panelled door, laminate flooring, coving
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.76m )
Fully fitted contemporary style kitchen comprising of wall and base units, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, work surfaces, cooker hood, radiator, cushion flooring, glass panelled door, double glazed window to front elevation
Sliding colonial door, laminate flooring, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, door entering into kitchen
First Floor- Landing
Staircase leading from the entrance hall to landing, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 8" x 13' 6" max ( 3.86m x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator
Double glazed window to side elevation, Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled, extractor fan, chrome towel rail, cushion flooring, chrome effect towel rail, colonial door
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, colonial door
Double glazed window to side elevation, Shower cubicle, radiator, WC, wash hand basin, colonial door, cushion flooring, extractor fan
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, colonial door.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, cushion flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Five 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
White four piece bathroom suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC, bath and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to side elevation, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Raised lawn and decking area, patio, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56350627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.