3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMere Dyke Road, Luddington, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £147,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Open Plan Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Jack & Jill En-Suite & Main Bathroom
- Front Garden with Off Road Parking, Garage & Rear Garden
- Rural Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A delightful three bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in Luddington the rural location of the Isle of Axholme. The property BOASTS IMMACULATE design throughout and has a Jack & Jill En-Suite alongside Main bathroom. Accessible via vehicle to neighbouring towns and villages. No UPWARD CHAIN.
Located within the Isle of Axholme in Luddington offered with No Upward Chain
Double glazed door to front, laminate flooring, loft access.
Lounge 23' 2" x 11' 3" ( 7.06m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, fire place, coving, glass panelled door.
Open Plan Dining Room/ Kitchen 21' 11" x 15' L Shape ( 6.68m x 4.57m L Shape )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units,
Bedroom One 11' 8" Max x 11' ( 3.56m Max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, coving, colonial door.
Jack & Jill En-Suite
Between bedroom two and bedroom three is this three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiling, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" - Wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 5.11m - Wardrobe x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 17' Narrowing to 9'08 x 14' 6" Max ( 5.18m Narrowing to 9'08 x 4.42m Max )
Double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, Jacuzzi corner bath and shower cubicle. Full tiling, cushion flooring, two double glazed windows to front, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio, timber fencing forming boundary.
Power, light, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56350633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.