2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Milborne Port, Somerset
Sold STC £280,000
- Hall, Cloakroom
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bedroom with Cloakroom en suite
- Further Double Bedroom
- Bathroom & WC
- Gas Central Heating, Partial Double Glazing
- Parking on Site
- Front Garden, Rear Garden facing West
- Detached Annexe with Twin Bedroom and Shower Room
A most attractive period cottage with a number of original features and a one bedroom annexe occupying a pleasant position within the Conservation Area situated 250 yards from the centre of the village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7220126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.