3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReresby Crescent, Whiston, Rotherham
Sold STC £175,000
- Beautifully presented Bay-windowed Semi
- Extended to both front & rear
- Generous-size FAMILY accommodation
- Stylish Kitchen & spacious Family Bathroom
- Attractive gardens & ample off-road parking
- Well placed for M1/Sheffield Parkway
EXTENDED TO BOTH THE FRONT & REAR - This attractive presented property offers GENEROUS-SIZE FAMILY LIVING SPACE with Gardens to the front & rear. MUST BE VIEWED!
Situated in a highly regarded location with good access to local amenities and well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield and the M1 Motorway/Sheffield Parkway. This beautifully presented EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY-SIZE SEMI offers fantastic accommodation for the family buyer and viewing is highly recommended.
The property has been extended to both the front and rear and the attractive accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Well-proportioned Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Three first floor Bedrooms - Bedroom Three having been extended, and an extended Family Bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and driveway providing ample parking.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
With access to an understairs cupboard, wooden flooring throughout, double glazed door to the front of the property and upvc double glazed windows to the front and side.
Lounge 9' 11" to max x 23' 10" to max ( 3.02m to max x 7.26m to max )
This attractive lounge features a beautiful fireplace and surround with marble hearth. There is a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling and access through to the:-
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 8" to max ( 3.56m x 3.25m to max )
Having a natural slate floor leading to upvc double glazed French doors leading onto the raised patio area.
Kitchen 7' 9" to max x 15' 7" ( 2.36m to max x 4.75m )
This recently fitted kitchen has bamboo wooden flooring throughout. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and a half bowl drainer unit. There is space for a fridge freezer, range style cooker and washing machine, a storage cupboard, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a further upvc double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
With exposed brick walls downstairs and a upvc double glazed window to the side. Loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 11" to wardrobe front x 13' 4" into bay ( 2.72m to wardrobe front x 4.06m into bay )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and built in mirror-fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Having a large double glazed window to the rear enjoying views over the surrounding countryside.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" to max x 6' 5" to max ( 3.81m to max x 1.96m to max )
Having been extended to provide a good size room with three double glazed windows.
Featuring a natural slate floor and porcelain tiled walls throughout, this large modern family bathroom comprises a walk-in shower enclosure, a corner bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage surround. The room also has a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property a spacious driveway provides off-road parking for multiple vehicles. There is a generous lawned garden with inset plants and shrubs to the borders. At the rear of the property is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with a mainly lawned family garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56352895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.