2 bedroom character property for saleStation Road, Long Marston, Tring
- CHARACTER COTTAGE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BESPOKE FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- SOLID OAK FLOORING
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VILLAGE LOCATION
A charming two bedroom character cottage perfectly positioned within the heart of the picturesque village of Long Marston and within easy access to local commuter links and Tring Town.
A charming two bedroom character cottage perfectly positioned within the heart of the picturesque village of Long Marston and within easy access to local commuter links and Tring Town. Comprising Lounge, fitted bathroom, bespoke fully integrated kitchen, feature fireplace and added bonus of allocated parking.
The ground accommodation comprises, cosy lounge with solid oak flooring, feature fireplace with multi fuel cast iron stove, bathroom offering three piece suite of panel enclosed bath with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and extractor fan. The kitchen is bespoke to the property and has been cleverly arranged with eye and base units, fully integrated appliances including gas hob, fan assisted oven, dishwasher, washing machine and pull out dining shelf. A rear door leads onto the well proportioned garden and offers a low matinence patio area, perfect for barbecues and al fresco dining. There is a timber framed shed and rear gate which leads you to the allocated parking bay.
With stairs leading up from the inner hallway, the first floor provides two good sized bedrooms, the second bedroom has exposed varnished floor boards and rear aspect double glazed sash window. The master bedroom has a front aspect double glazed sash window, halogen spotlights and a hatch giving access to the loft space.
Lounge 11'6 x 10'7
Bedroom One 9'7 x 10'7
Bedroom Two 8'11 x 7'2
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56352904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.