3 bedroom terraced house for salePerth Street West, Hull, HU5 3TZ
- Substantial home - great potential!
- Entrance porch into lounge & square bay
- Wide dining room with french doors
- Fitted kitchen and rear lobby
- Ground floor cloakroom & WC
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1st floor family bathroom
- Double glazed windows & retiled roof
This traditional, mid-terraced home is nicely positioned in a popular residential area. Deceptively large with a decent garden space to the rear, some modernisation work has been carried out in recent years with a substantial kitchen / cloakroom extension having been constructed and uPVC double glazing to the windows. The gas hot water heater is also a recent introduction
There is little doubt that a programme of cosmetic improvements will boost the value of this property so this represents an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or a growing family to put their individual stamp on the house. Alternatively, an investor could build in value in to recognise a solid and swift return on the capital invested.
Located off Chanterlands Avenue close to well regarded schooling and with a good selection of shopping options and amenites. Easy public transport links are available to the City Centre and surrounding villages and the University of Hull is within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.