3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Lane, Pinxton
- A well presented and generously proportioned three bedroom middle terrace property.
- This attractive property boasts two reception rooms and a conservatory extension.
- To the rear is a lawned garden and off road parking.
- Includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- The village of Pinxton is well served by public transport and convenience shopping as well as being within a short drive of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is essential! Book your viewing now by calling hall & benson!
STOP AND LOOK! A generously proportioned and well presented three bedroom terrace property. Some highlights of the accommodation are the two reception rooms, conservatory and off road parking to the rear. The village of Pinxton is well served by public transport and convenience shopping as well as being within a short drive of the A38/M1 motorway network. The property includes gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and a rear garden that is laid to lawn. Viewing is highly recommended! Avoid disappointment! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn left onto King Street. At the island take the first exit onto the A38 in the direction of Mansfield. At the next island take the first exit and take the next available left turn for Pinxton onto Pinxton Lane. On entering the village turn right at the traffic lights onto Victoria Road. Take a right turn onto Church Street West and follow the road round onto Park Lane. Continue down the hill where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56354050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.