Bar / Nightclub for saleRoman Gate, Nettleham Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2
- Located between the Lincoln bypass and Waitrose.
- To comprise retail, offices, restaurants, hotel and leisure.
- New buildings constructed to tenant's requirements.
- Rent dependent on size and specification.
The site extends to approximately 9 acres and is located to the
North East of Lincoln City Centre and adjacent the A46 Lincoln
Bypass. It fronts one of the main access routes to Lincoln
Cathedral and the historic core of the City.
A Waitrose foodstore is located immediately to the South of
the site and to the East the Nettleham Road shopping centre is
home to Iceland, Asda, KFC, Pizza Hut, Post Of/ce, Barnardos
and Ladbrokes amongst 16 occupiers. The undeveloped land
to the North and West is in the ownership of the developers
and has planning permission for residential development with
approximately 300 units.
The planning brief for the development includes an allocation
of space for the following uses:
Shops / Retail
Individual units of accommodation will be constructed to an
occupier's requirements on a design and build basis.
A new 7,000 sq ft gym for Fit4Less was completed in August
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56354587.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2005164FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.