Land for saleRoman Bank, Holbeach Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12
- 1 acres (0.4 hectares)
- Development Site with River Frontage for Sale
- Roman Bank, Holbeach, Spalding
- 1 acre (0.4 Ha) uniform shaped, level site.
- Located to the east of the town centre, close to Springfields Shopping Centre.
Spalding is a thriving market town with a population of approximately 30,000, which has profited from the success of the fresh produce industry and investment of major retail and leisure schemes.
The A16 link road between Spalding and Peterborough, provides access to Peterborough station
and the fast track train service to London Kings Cross. Spalding has a wide range of shops and services, including the modern Johnson Community Hospital.
The site occupies a uniformed shaped area, having frontage to the River Welland on the Western boundary. The site is located off Holbeach Road, on Roman Bank, being a short distance from the Springfields Shopping Centre (www.springfieldsshopping.co.uk) and the A16.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56354710.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2005762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.