2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifford Close, Hockliffe
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC BACKING ONTO PARK!
- APPROX. 2 YEARS OLD!
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Bath & Shower Room
- 18Ft Lounge/Dining Room
- Fantastic Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Two Cars
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
***STUNNING!! - 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 18FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - PRIVATE GARDEN BACKING ONTO PARK - 2 PARKING SPACES*** Completed in 2014, this beautiful two bedroom staggered terraced home is located on the modern 'Roman Gate' development within the village of Hockliffe which offers excellent commuter links being situated close to the A5. The property was built by Bellway homes and has been finished to a high standard throughout with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, a stunning fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a spacious lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms and an immaculate four piece bath and shower room off the landing. The property is nestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac with two parking spaces to the front as well as benefiting from a private rear garden which backs onto parkland. Additional benefits include gas heating, double glazing througout and approx. 8 years NHBC remaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56356837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7215290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.