2 bedroom detached house for saleFore Street, North Petherton, Bridgwater
- Investment Opportunity
- Freehold Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Close Proximity To Amenities
FOX & SONS are offering this charming property ideal for first time buyers or investors
This charming property has quirky irregular shaped rooms and is ideal for first time buyers or investors looking for a two bedroom freehold property.
From the pavement there is a uPVC door which leads to the entrance hall, with stairs to the first floor landing, door to living/dining room and window to the side of the property.
Living / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 8" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 4.47m max )
Quirky shaped room comprising feature fireplace with stove style electric fire, double glazed window to front, telephone and television points, radiator and archway leading through to;
Kitchen 11' 2" x 4' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.27m )
Partially tiled with a variety of wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, one and a half bowl stoneware sink and drainer, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms upstairs and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.14m max x 4.06m max )
Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes, television point, radiator and a real sense of light from both double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, over stairs storage cupboard and cupboard containing the recently serviced combi-boiler.
Fully tiled with obscured double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with electric shower over, low level WC and extractor fan.
Council Tax Band: A
Please be aware the property does not benefit from a garden.
Parking for the property is on street parking.
Proceed out of Bridgwater along the A38 Taunton Road heading towards North Petherton and Taunton. Upon entry of North Petherton continue along for some distance passing the turning for Baymead Lane and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.