2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleStation Court, Glengarnock, Beith
- 2 Bedroom Ground Flat
- Offered in real move into condition
- Lounge with views to the front
- Stylish modern decor throughout
- Residents parking
A wonderful 2 Bedroom ground floor flat, Offered to the market in real move into condition. Accommodation comprising, reception hallway leading to all main apartments. Lounge, Fitted Dining Kitchen, Stylish modern bathroom and two double bedrooms. Residents car park.
2 Bed Ground floor flat offered in true walk into condition by very proud current owners. Accommodation all on the ground floor. The accommodation offered gives a reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge to the front is a bright and pleasing apartment that views to the front .The Fitted kitchen has matching wall and floor units with complementing worktops. The shower room has a white suite. The two double bedrooms are both to the rear.
These flats benefit from a residents car park to the rear and have long been popular with people who like to be convenient to the local train station.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this wonderful flat has to offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357446.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW102442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.