2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleMarkfield, Bersted, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £185,000
- Staggered Terraced Bungalow
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation
- Garage In Compound
This staggered, terraced bungalow is located in an extremely desirable cul-de-sac location in Bersted. The property comprises of a living/dining room, two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and shower room. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, cavity & loft insulation & a compound garage.
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this well presented, staggered, terraced bungalow which is located in an extremely desirable cul-de-sac location in Bersted. Through the entrance porch you will find a door into the entrance hall which opens up into the lounge/dining room which features full height, double glazed windows to the front and a door to the inner hall with access to the loft space and a storage cupboard. Here are doors to the modern kitchen, the modern shower room and the two bedrooms. Bedroom 1 features a built-in wardrobe and an airing cupboard and bedroom 2 has a door out into the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid to a paved patio area and lawn with well established plant and shrub borders. A paved pathway leads to a gate which provides rear access. Within the garden are two apple trees, a metal shed, a greenhouse and an outside tap. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, cavity & loft insulation & a compound garage.
Entrance Porch 5' 11" x 3' 3" ( 1.80m x 0.99m )
Double glazed door to front with window to side, lino floor and frosted, double glazed door into the entrance hall.
Wood laminate flooring, telephone point and door to the Living/Dining Room.
Living/dining Room 17' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.12m )
Full height, double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wood laminate flooring and door into inner hall.
Wood laminate flooring, loft access, radiator, a storage cupboard, wall mounted heating control and doors to the kitchen, the shower room and the two bedrooms.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to front, space for cooker, space and plumbing for either washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wood laminate flooring and tall larder cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Full height, double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Double glazed door into rear garden with window to side and radiator.
Shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan and lino flooring.
The front garden is laid mostly to lawn with paved pathway to the front door with meter cupboard along side.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid to a paved patio area and lawn with well established plant and shrub borders. A paved pathway leads to a gate which provides rear access. Within the garden are two apple trees, a metal shed, a greenhouse and an outside tap.
Single garage with a metal up & over door located in a compound. (Number 59)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357449.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.