3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobinia Drive, Hull
Guide Price £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- Beautiful Property in Sought After Location
- Large Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Area
- Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC & Off Street Parking
A beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house located on the ever popular Robinia Drive off Summergroves Way perfect for a young family - view now to avoid disappointment!
A beautiful semi-detached property briefly comprising of entrance hall with ground floor wc, a large lounge with a feature fire place with wooden surround and a lovely kitchen/dining area to the rear which is a great size. To the first floor are three fantastic sized bedrooms, the family bathroom and boarded loft space. To the rear of the property is a lovely garden which is not overlooked by neighbouring properties and is mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area. There is also the added benefit of a drive way to the front of the property offering ample off street parking. Overall this property is a fantastic size and is presented to a very high standard throughout, early viewings are a must!
The property is located within the ever-popular Summergroves Way development which is located just outside Hessle and within easy reach of Hull, the Humber Bridge, and the A63/M62 corridor.
With residential door to the front.
With double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Lounge 11' 6" x 15' 4" ( 3.51m x 4.67m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place incorporating an electric fire with wooden surround, radiator, telephone point, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 14' 7" ( 3.15m x 4.45m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dish washer, space for a fridge/freezer, gas central heating boiler, radiator, wood grain effect flooring, exit door to the rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 11' 1" ( 2.54m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 7' 5" ( 1.88m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the rear, shelving and radiator.
With double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and partially tiled.
Drive way providing ample off street parking.
Rear garden with patio/seating area and lawned areas.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.