4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVIEWING EVENT - Saturday 29th July - Call to BOOK your time!
Guide Price £850,000
- Multi Generation Accommodation With An Income!
- 4 Bedroomed Home With Detached 1 Bed Annexe
- Part Period & Thatch, with Modern Extension
- Established Gardens. Gated, off street parking
- Self contained Shop Let on 5 year lease
- Summer house. Private courtyard
SANSOME AND GEORGE Newbury Office - Deceptively spacious 4 Bedroom home with Detached Annexe and an Income from its self contained, let, shop. Located minutes from central Hungerford with its atmospheric high street, antique shops, pubs, eateries, station and common. This part period, part thatched home has a modern extension, private courtyard, established gardens with outbuildings, a sun house and private, off street, gated parking for multiple vehicles. Benefits include re-fitted kitchen, 22' sitting room, inner hall/snug or study space and kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom. The 700 sq ft annexe has its own entrance, bedroom, bathroom, and modern kitchen and an additional room with its own access above. For those seeking market town living, access to London/Bristol, and nearby countryside, character, multi generational living options and a residual income from the current shop rental, this is the perfect mix.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6820356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.