4 bedroom detached house for saleHermitage Road, Cold Ash
- Non Estate, Individual, Detached Home With Scope For Updating and Extension [STPP]
- Generous plot with mature gardens
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, studio
- Four Bedrooms, Cloakroom and Bathroom
- Two large, attached single garages and carport. Driveway parking
- EPC EER: F
SANSOME AND GEORGE Newbury Office - A fantastic opportunity to acquire a 1960's home, well situated in a generous plot, ripe for updating and potential extension [STPP]. Located in the highly sought after village of Cold Ash in a none estate location with easy access to open country walks and the town centres of Thatcham and Newbury and their stations. Thatcham, to Paddington. This is an active village community with a primary school, pubs, church and more, with access to the M4 J13. Entrance lobby, Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Conservatory, Studio, 4 bedrooms and Bathroom, mature grounds with trees and a variety of shrubs, backing onto woodland. Double garage and car port.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56357893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6857021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.