2 bedroom barn conversion for saleWhitbourne, Teme Valley, Worcestershire/Herefordshire borders
Withdrawn from Market £250,000
- Wonderful character features - exposed beams, stonework, woodburner and flagged floors
- Sitting room open plan with original timber framing todining area. Fitted kitchen
- 2 good size first floor bedrooms plus a well fitted bathroom
- Attractive lawned garden with terrace bordering orchards. Parking.
- One of an exclusive collection of individual barns and the Old Rectory, set on the edge of the village
- Whitbourne enjoys possibly some of the finest countryside in the Teme Valley with some glorious walks and rides
- Village has a strong community spirit, with large village hall, two pubs and an super community run shop.
A pretty Grade II listed period barn with an attractive garden in this lovely village at the heart of the Teme Valley
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56358802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5686601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.