2 bedroom terraced house for saleDevizes Road, Salisbury
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Areas
- Level Rear Garden with Lovely Views
- Short Walk into the City Centre
- Two Open Fireplaces
Fox & Sons welcomes to the market this beautifully presented two double bedroom bay fronted Victorian Terrace. The property is perfectly located for a very short walk into the City Centre and for superb views to the rear over towards Castle Road area.
The house is situated approximately 1/4 of a mile from Salisbury City Centre and is even closer to the Railway Station.
The historic city of Salisbury has excellent shopping and recreational facilities which include a theatre, cinema, arts centre, restaurants, pubs, clubs, library, leisure centre and fitness gym. Salisbury has a variety of hairdressers, beauticians, doctors' surgeries, dentists and other services available. Supermarkets include Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose and Lidl. There are 5 Park & Ride services located on the outskirts, for ease of access into the city centre. Salisbury also has a superb selection of schools as well as its world famous Cathedral and spire. Community and cultural events include a twice weekly market, as well as food festivals, farmers markets and arts and crafts festivals. A303 (London/Exeter) 11m, Southampton 23m, Bournemouth 29m. Trains: Salisbury (London Waterloo 85 mins).
Stairs to first floor. Door to dining area, original Victorian archway, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' max ( 3.94m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, understairs cupboard, dado rail, tiled fireplace, radiator and door into kitchen and open plan into the Lounge
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 10' 4" max ( 4.34m into bay x 3.15m max )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front. Wood effect flooring, telephone point, television point, dado rail, iron fireplace, radiator and open plan into Dining room
Kitchen 13' x 6' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.06m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with underlighting, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splashbacks, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall hung and concealed central heating boiler, downlighting. Wooden door to rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, hatch to loft with pull down ladder, boarding and light
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 11' 7" ( 4.17m max x 3.53m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front, wooden flooring, television point ready for wall mounted television, coving, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 3" Max ( 3.94m x 2.51m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bathroom 12' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, bath with centrally positioned mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, centrally heated towel rail, shower cubicle, downlights
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a gate giving access to the side.
Proceed out of the centre of Salisbury to the St Paul's roundabout. Take the A 360 Devizes Road and Number 50 is a short way up on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56359372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.