2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCavendish Place, Eastbourne
Guide Price £160,000
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Ground Floor with Private Garden
- Sought After Central Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Views Towards Eastbourne Pier
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Tenants in Situ
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
Town centre location with views towards Eastbourne Pier. Immaculately presented two bedroom garden flat in an ideal location benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms..
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
Town Centre. An immaculate two bedroom garden apartment located in an ideal location benefiting from being within close proximity to the town centre with a vast range of local shops, restaurants and amenities as well being close to Eastbourne sea front and also enjoying regular bus services to and from the town and mainline railway station with links directly to Brighton and London. This property has been recently re-modernised by the current owner to a high standard and would make an ideal first home or investment opportunity. an internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Via steps down to private door into
Lounge/kitchen 11' 8" max x 12' 2" Bay ( 3.56m max x 3.71m Bay )
Open plan living area with electric storage heater, TV point and double blazed bay fronted window to the front aspect
Kitchen Area 11' 2" x 5' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.60m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, integral electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
With electric storage heater and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 15' max x 7' 4" ( 4.57m max x 2.24m )
With electric storage heater, double glazed window to the side aspect and further door to the private rear courtyard.
Currently let and achieving £850pcm.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56359408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.