2 bedroom terraced house for saleEgilsay Place, Glasgow
Sold STC £70,000
- Spacious Rooms
- Floored and Lined Attic
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Tree Lined Views
- EER D
Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced Villa in Popular Location
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available two bedroom mid-terraced villa which is set back from the main road and offers tree lined views to front.
This lovely family home comprises spacious lounge which is open plan to dining area, modern refitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units finished in white high gloss, door leading to a rear porch/utility area with ample space for seating.
On the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms with the master bedroom having access to a floored and lined loft. Also to this level there is a family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heading and double glazed window units whilst externally there are attractive, mature gardens to front and rear with attractive tree lined views.
The property is ideally located for access to local shops as well as transport and motorway links for travel to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the flexible accommodation contained within this lovely family home.
Lounge 20' 6" x 11' 2" ( 6.25m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' ( 4.22m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 6' 4" ( 1.73m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.