3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSledwick Road, Low Grange
- Well Cared For Three Bedroom Semi
- Perfectly For a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Detached Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Bathroom with a White Suite & Separate W/C
This is a lovely example of a 'Ready to Go' semi-detached house which has been very well looked after over the years and has some great features including a southerly facing rear garden with lawn and patio areas, a larger than usual detached garage, ample car parking on the block paved driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a top spec Worcester combi boiler. The nicely presented interior comprises briefly entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms, bathroom with a white suite and a separate WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56362720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.