3 bedroom terraced house for saleShepherds Way, Stow-On-The-Wold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Sold STC £325,000
- LAUNCH PREVIEW - Saturday 8th October 11-12 noon by appointment
- Cotswold stone property
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and storage
- Fitted kitchen
- Sitting / dining room with door leading into the conservatory
- Utility room
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Single garage and off-road parking
- EPC Band D
A MODERN COTTAGE STYLE PROPERTY, SITUATED CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF TOWN.
Entrance hall with cloakroom off, sitting/dining room, kitchen, conservatory and utility.
Three bedrooms and shower room.
Front and rear gardens.
Garage and off-road parking.
A well presented Cotswold stone property
Entrance hall with cloakroom and storage
Fitted kitchen with appliances, including fridge/freezer, double oven and hob, and dishwasher
Sitting / dining room with gas fire, and door leading into the conservatory
Utility room with plumbing for washing machine
EPC Band D
Popular North Cotswold Market Town with good selection of shops and amenities, including a Tescos supermarket and various pubs and restaurants.
Local bus services and train services from both Kingham and Moreton-in-Marsh (4 miles)
An enclosed low maintenance rear garden
The garden is landscaped with several seating areas around the garden
Parking for one vehicle lies to the front of the property and there is a single garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56364568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIM160454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.