4 bedroom detached house for saleEleanor Road, Prenton, Wirral
- Executive Four Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Currently in Development Phase - Choice of Finishing's
- Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen Diner Family Room and W.C
- Exceptional Master Suite with Dressing Room and En Suite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms and Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Generously Sized Private Enclosed Rear and Side Gardens
- Boasting Off Road Parking and Attached Double Garage
- As Appointed Agents We Strongly Recommend an Early Viewing
Move Residential are delighted to be the agent of choice to offer for sale this executive four bedroom detached family home. Currently still in development this property offers the benefit of having choice of finishings (dependent on time scales). Having the luxury of electric gated access the ground floor will comprise an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner family room with utility room off. Further offering a downstairs cloakroom and store. The first floor will include an exceptional master suite with dressing room and en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom completes the property. Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and a double garage. As appointed agents we advise an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56364733.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7127792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.