4 bedroom detached house for saleEleanor Road, Prenton, Wirral
- Executive Four Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Currently in Development Phase - Choice of Finishing's
- Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen Diner Family Room and W.C
- Exceptional Master Suite with Dressing Room and En Suite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms and Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Generously Sized Private Enclosed Rear and Side Gardens
- Boasting Off Road Parking and Attached Double Garage
- As Appointed Agents We Strongly Recommend an Early Viewing
Move Residential are delighted to be the agent of choice to offer for sale this executive four bedroom detached family home. Currently still in development this property offers the benefit of having choice of finishing's (dependent on time scales). The completed accommodation will comprises an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner family room with utility room off. Further offering a downstairs cloakroom and store room. The first floor will include an exceptional master suite with dressing room and en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom completes the property. Having the luxury of electric gated access the property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and a double garage. As appointed agents we advise an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7127777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.