3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt. Gennys, Bude
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Good sized level plot with superb sea views
- Extensive driveway and garage
- Close proximity to amenities and the coast
- Convenient access to the A39 ?Atlantic Highway'
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Energy efficiency rating - F
Caradon is a spacious 1970s detached bungalow with enviable sea views to the rear. Accommodation comprises light and airy sitting / dining room, utility room, 3 bedrooms (master ensuite) as well as adjoining garage and level lawned gardens. In need of general modernisation throughout.
Caradon occupies a level plot situated on the outskirts of the village of Wainhouse Corner on the A39. Within the village is a petrol filling station, general store, post office and popular public house/restaurant.
The pretty coastal village of Crackington Haven is about three miles away with it’s sheltered beach, dramatic and imposing cliff scenery reputed to be the highest in Cornwall, public house/restaurant and beach side cafeteria. Primary schools are available within the nearby villages of Otterham, Jacobstow and Warbstow and secondary schooling in Camelford, Bude and Launceston. Miles of cliff top walks in both directions can be enjoyed along the heritage coastline largely in the ownership of the National trust and guaranteeing unspoilt coastal scenery.
The well known coastal resort of Bude some 8 miles away offers a wide range of domestic, commercial and leisure facilities including 18 hole golf course, tennis, squash, bowls, surfing and leisure/sports complex in addition to the popular sandy beaches with impressive maritime scenery. From Launceston the main A30 dual carriageway is located nearby providing valuable links with other towns and villages and the M5 motorway at Exeter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56365147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6205607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.