3 bedroom detached house for saleJohn Fitzjohn Avenue, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN/DINER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARDEN & GARAGE
A well presented three bedroom detached family home being situated within this popular modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
A well presented three bedroom detached family home being situated within this popular modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property features entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture and en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed garden, garage and driveway.
Door to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing. Double glazed window. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Comprises low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiling to splashback.
Lounge 16' 10" x 13' 4" ( 5.13m x 4.06m )
Double glazed bay style window to side. Radiator. Tv point, Double glazed french doors to garden. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner 16' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.61m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Tiled splash backs. Twin double glazed windows. Double glazed double doors to the garden.
First Floor & Landing
Airing cupboard. Loft access. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 10" excluding door recess ( 3.61m x 3.30m excluding door recess )
Double glazed twin window to front and rear, Built in wardrobe with slidding doors, further range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, cupboards, bedside cabinets and dressing table. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side, Radiator.
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, wash hand basin, wc, bath with shower above, part tiled walls.
beingenclosed with paved area, lawned area. Outside water tap and lighting, gated side access. Door to garage.
Power and light.
Driveway leading to garage.
About Berry Vale & Berryfields
New Berry Vale is part of the brand new community of Berryfields, nestling within the countryside on the northern tip of Aylesbury. Berryfields will be served by a range of new amenities including shops and services catering for everyday needs, primary and secondary schools plus employment areas. For commuters too, Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station is on the doorstep providing services to London. Berryfields will also offer parks and green spaces with footpaths and play areas for families to enjoy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56365165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.