Studio flat for saleHarwood Road, Fulham
- Good Location
- Share of Freehold
- Separate Kitchen
- Separate Bathroom
- Well Maintained
Set on the top floor of this imposing period property is this well maintained studio apartment.
Situated in a very popular area, and enviably close to both Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green Stations, this property is perfect for those that commute in and around London. Eel Brook Common, Bishops Park, and Hurlingham Park with the famous Hurlingham Club are also only a short distance away, with open green spaces which provide an escape from the busy London lifestyle.
On the top floor of an imposing period property, this studio flat is well maintained and perfect for those looking to move in immediately. With a bedroom/reception room filled with natural light, this property feels incredibly spacious; this room also contains a large pull down bed that the owner is willing to leave in the property. There is also built in storage as you enter the property, a neutrally decorated kitchen, and modern bathroom. Throughout the property the walls have be painted white and have laminate flooring.
Bedroom/reception Room 16' 8" x 13' 7" ( 5.08m x 4.14m )
Kitchen 7' 2" x 4' 7" ( 2.18m x 1.40m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.57m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56365207.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FNK103572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.