4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodbury Avenue, East Grinstead
Sold STC £445,000
- Popular Residential Location
- Detached Family Home
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Chain Free
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- Excellent Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Refitted Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Refitted Family Bathroom
The property offers accommodation as follows. To the ground floor there is an entrance lobby, refitted cloakroom, bedroom four/reception room, large lounge/dining room with double doors leading onto an excellent refitted kitchen/breakfast which is well planned and fitted with double doors leading onto the rear garden.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite and two further double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a private driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles. The rear garden itself is low maintenance with patio and decked areas, a play area for children and the remainder is laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56365390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOR160326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.