1 bedroom apartment for saleStoke Newington High Road, Wilmer Place, London, N16
- Due for completion early 2017
- 1 bedroom loft-style apartment
- Within walking distance to the famous Stoke Newington Church St.
- High specification throughout
- Secure video-phone entry
With a range of unique apartments within, Cotton Exchange is a rarely available warehouse conversion in the heart of Stoke Newington. With one bedrooms starting from £415,000, call Hamptons International to arrange your visit.
With warehouse conversions having become a dying breed in recent years, 'Cotton Exchange' offers an extremely exciting proposition in Stoke Newington, Hackney.
Formerly a clothing factory, 'Cotton Exchange' has been carefully converted into 34 unique and individual apartments, boasting excellent outdoor spaces, factory style windows and high ceilings.
Situated centrally in Stoke Newington renowned for its independent bars, restaurants and quirky shops, 'Cotton Exchange' is just off Church Street and only moments' walk away from Stoke Newington station that has regular trains to Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters, giving access to the Victoria Line.
'Cotton Exchange' is set to be the private residence in Stoke Newington, with a communal lounge area, concierge and range of high-end commercial units being added to the greater development in the future.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56365639.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP160343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.