1 bedroom flat for saleOld Steine, Brighton
- One bedroom
- Near to Brighton seafront
- Open living area
- Less than a 10 Minute walk to Brighton station and the city centre.
- Separate fitted kitchen
A refurbished one bedroom apartment situated in the city centre and seafront location within short walk to Brighton seafront and comprehensive shopping facilities as well as walking distance to Brighton mainline railway station.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY THE 15TH OCTOBER
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
A wall mounted phone entry system, doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 7" into bay x 10' 9" ( 5.36m into bay x 3.28m )
A great size room with a beautiful sash bay window to the front with a seating area which looks out on to delightful views of the sea and surounding area.
Dining Room 9' 4" max x 7' 10" ( 2.84m max x 2.39m )
The dining area could easily be made into a second bedroom, this room has built in shelving, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.97m x 1.42m )
A modern fitted kitchen with white gloss cupboards and draws, single sink and draining board, wall mounted boiler,space for fridge freezer, built in 'nett' electric hob with cooker under, spot lighting.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.57m )
A double bedroom with a window to the rear, radiator, built in shelving.
A Modern fitted suite with a bath which has a shower over,W/C, sink with vanity unit under, spot lighting, extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.