3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEssex Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- Immaculate Property
- Modernised Throughout & Ready To Move Into
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room, Modern Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Fantastic Gardens Front & Rear, Garage for Storage
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this immaculate property situated to the popular village of Bircotes. What's on offer? Spacious open plan Lounge & Dining Room, Modern Kitchen & brilliant garden space to both the front & rear. Parking for several cars, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Ideal for a First Time Buyer or Investment Buyer we are delighted to introduce to the market this immaculate property situated to the popular village of Bircotes. What's on offer? Spacious open plan Lounge & Dining Room, Modern Kitchen & brilliant garden space to both the front & rear. Parking for several cars, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom. The village offers an array of local amenities including schooling, healthcare facilities and links to motorway networks.
Accessed via a front facing entrance door having a radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and access to the lounge.
Lounge & Dining Room 22' 3" max x 14' 4" max ( 6.78m max x 4.37m max )
Light and airy spacious open plan lounge and dining room. Having both a front facing double glazed window and rear facing French doors leading to the garden. With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a TV aerial point. Exposed brick fire surround with Parkray fire.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.76m )
Modern light and airy kitchen with rear facing double glazed window and entrance door. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with Granite tops, Belfast sink and splashback tiling. Built in electric oven and induction hob with an extractor fan above, space for a washing machine and tiled flooring.
Spacious landing area with both front and side facing double glazed windows and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 1" into alcove ( 3.48m x 3.38m into alcove )
Double bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window which allows plenty of natural light into the room, storage space to alcove and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 11" max ( 3.18m x 3.33m max )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window which allows natural light into the room and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 4' 6" x 8' 3" ( 1.37m x 2.51m )
Modern suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls and part half paneling to walls. Rear facing obscured double glazed window and radiator.
The front of the property has wrought iron gates giving access to the driveway, offering parking for more than one car. There is a laid to lawn area at the front with mature borders and shrubs. The rear of the property has a garage which can be used solely for storage. Laid to lawn garden with mature borders and built in barbecue area alongside two separate patio areas.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards the A1, taking the first right hand turning signposted Bircotes. Follow the road into the village turning right onto Droversdale Road, proceed towards the bottom wher Essex Road leads off. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56366338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.