2 bedroom apartment for saleBlack Diamond Park, CHESTER
- Guide price £105,000 - £120,000
- First floor two bedroom apartment
- 100% ownership for 77%
- Off road parking
- Ideal for first time buyers
Guide price £105,000 - £120,000. Situated in the Black Diamond Park development area is this two bedroom first floor apartment with allocated parking for one vehicle. Offered under an affordable housing scheme with 100% ownership at 77% of full market value. NO CHAIN
Guide price £105,000 - £120,000. Situated in the Black Diamond Park development area is this two bedroom first floor apartment with allocated parking for one vehicle. Offered under an affordable housing scheme with 100% ownership at 77% of full market value The property benefits from being within easy reach Hoole village and Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two and outside. NO CHAIN
Irregular shape. A spacious hall with wood effect laminate flooring. Dado rail. Radiator. Intercom telephone system. Useful storage cupboard. Doors to living room, bedrooms and bathroom.
Living Room 15' 5" into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.70m into recess x 3.40m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Sky point. Double glazed window to front elevation. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring stainless steel electric hob with electric oven beneath. Stainless steel splashback. Extractor canopy. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Wood effect laminate flooring. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 1" to wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 3.07m to wardrobes x 2.57m )
Built in triple wardrobes. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation. Door to en-suite.
Fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. WC. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.61m x 1.78m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Tiled splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. WC. Radiator. Electric shaver point. Extractor fan.
Allocated parking space for one vehicle.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56366362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.