3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Orchards, Sutton, ELY
Sold STC £190,000
- Mid terrace house
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen / diner with utility area
- Front & rear gardens
- Field views to rear
A well presented mid terraced house situated in the popular village of Sutton. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen / dining room with a utility area, 3 bedrooms, shower room, downstairs cloakroom and a spacious rear garden with views over fields.
A well-presented mid terraced house situated in the popular village of Sutton.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / dining room with a utility area, rear hall, downstairs cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and shower room.
Outside the property benefits from a front garden laid mainly to gravel and a spacious rear garden with views over fields.
Sutton is a large village approximately 6 miles West of Ely on the A142 and about 17 miles from Cambridge. There are a range of day to day shopping facilities and a primary school within the village. There is a full range of shopping, schooling and sporting facilities in the City of Ely with a mainline rail service to Cambridge and London.
Lounge 18' x 11' max ( 5.49m x 3.35m max )
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Utility Area 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.76m max x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56366368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.