3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Avenue, Poole
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Requires Modernisation & Refurbishment
- Superb Speculative Buy with Scope to Extend
To be sold by Public Auction on 27th October 2016 at The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Winchester Road, Boorley Green, Southampton, SO32 2UA. A DETACHED BUNGALOW in need of total refurbishment and offers scope subject to planning to extend into the roof of the property as other neighbours have done.
A DETACHED BUNGALOW in need of total refurbishment and offers scope subject to planning to extend into the roof of the property as other neighbours have done. This is an excellent opportunity for buyers to create a special home in a sought after location, making this an ideal purchase for speculators or owner occupiers.
A member of staff will automatically be at the property between the 11.00am-11.30am on Tuesdays and 4.00pm-4.30pm on Thursdays.
Lounge 12' max x 14' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 4.45m max )
Kitchen 6' x 10' 11" ( 1.83m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 20' 1" x 10' 7" ( 6.12m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 13' 2" max ( 3.33m x 4.01m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 12' ( 3.33m x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Poole on 01202 672736.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.