2 bedroom character property for saleTring Road, Wendover
- Motivated vendor all reasonable offers considered
- Character Grade ll listed cottage
- Great village location
- Cosy sitting room with woodburning stove
- First floor bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Generous garden to the rear
A charming period cottage situated just a short walk from the village centre.
This delightful Grade II Listed cottage has been carefully updated to offer a wonderful balance of charm and twenty first century practicality.
The front door opens into the sitting room, with an attractive wood floor, deep fireplace with wood burning stove, together with an exposed beamed ceiling stairs to the first floor. An opening leads to the kitchen which is re-fitted with a range of units with wood work surfaces, integrated cooker and gas hob, exposed timbers, tiling to the floor, door leading to a timber and glazed rear porch with a door to the rear garden, door to cloakroom. On the first floor there is a large double bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and exposed timbers and wooden flooring, door to the second room which would make a wonderful nursery or home office. Door to a fully tiled bathroom
The rear garden as a whole has a depth of about 80', with an attractive terrace area ideal for al fresco entertaining immediately to the rear of the cottage, two large raised beds and steps lead to the remainder of the garden which has been cleared and a membrane laid making it a perfect bank canvas for someone to create their own cottage garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56367613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.