2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Avenue, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- ESTABLISHED SEMI DETACHED CHALET STYLE HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- APPROXIMATLEY 55' REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE PARKING AND GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES:-
Double glazed front door and window, further door to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor, built in cupboard under stairs with window.
LOUNGE: 14’3” x 12’
Radiator, double glazed front window, fireplace and surround with gas fire, TV point, rear access to:-
DINING ROOM: 10’3” x 8’
Radiator, patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 10’6” x 10’2”
Good size fitted with range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, range of wall cabinets, wall mounted gas boiler, part tiled walls and floor, radiator, double glazed rear window and side door.
Double glazed side window, access to loft.
BEDROOM 1: 15’3” x 9’3”
Good size room, radiator, double glazed front windows, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 10’3” x 9’3”
Double glazed rear window, radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower unit over and folding door, vanity washbasin with cupboards under, low level wc., fully tiled walls, radiator, double glazed rear window.
Ample parking and driveway to GARAGE with power and light, side personal door. The rear garden is approximately 55’ deep with lawn and patio areas, timber shed.
COUNCIL TAX: Band 'B'
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56368381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17Chestnut-t-388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.