2 bedroom flat for saleBeatty Road, London
This fantastic warehouse conversion forms part of a former textiles factory located on Beatty Road. Finished to a great standard throughout the property comprises of two large double bedrooms, a dining area, separate reception and large fitted kitchen. The large windows throughout allow light to pour into the entire property making it feel light and airy. The property further benefits from solid wood flooring, high ceilings and ample storage with a very large attic. Ideally located for short walks to both Stoke Newington High Street and Dalston, the property is also well-connected with Dalston Kingsland & Dalston Junction stations nearby. The numerous bus routes running along Kingsland Road provide easy access to the City and central London, too. Butterfield Green Park (Green Flag Park) is located at the bottom of the street and Stoke Newington Church Street and Newington Green are also a short walk away. Offering quick access to all off these fantastic locations, this apartment makes a wonderful home for any buyer looking for great entertaining and living space alongside a fantastic location.
Some of the properties best features are;
• An abundance of natural light throughout
• 17’ reception room
• Gorgeous dining area
• Large attic space for storage
• In excess of 800 sq ft
• 2 double bedrooms
• Large windows front to back
• Excellent location
• Long lease in excess of 100 years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56370937.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26543201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Location Location, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.