5 bedroom detached house for saleDobbins Road, Barry
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Unique Detached Property
- No Onward Chain
- Five Bedrooms & Three Receptions
- Pretty Gardens & Off Road Parking
- Original Features
- Requires Upgrading
A rare opportunity to purchase a piece of local history with this unique five bedroom detached property, Set on a corner plot, the property offers porch, entrance hall, three receptions, kitchen, bathroom & shower room. Original features, front & rear gardens and parking.
Occupying a place in the heart of local history and with the cottage dating back to the 1700's, this unique property will appeal to traditionalist buyers who want to own that something a little bit different and with the time and budget to lovingly update this property whilst retaining it's original charm.
With original documents showing the property was part of the historic 'Palmer' family estate, the property represents the chance to own a real piece of local history.
To arrange your viewing please contact Allen & Harris Estate Agents today on 00446 747878.
To arrange your viewing's please call us today on 01446 747878.
Front Garden & Drive
Enclosed front garden laid to lawn and bordered with a vibrant range of mature shrubs & trees. Path leading to entrance porch and driveway to side of the property.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door opening into porch. Original obscured glass panelled front door opening into:
Original cornicing, consumer unit and cloak hanging space. Original tiled floor continued through to dining room, radiator, step down to inner lobby and doors to three reception rooms.
Living Room 12' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front, original cornicing, exposed wood floorboards and stone fireplace with mantle and hearth. Radiator, wall mounted lighting,built in cupboard and power points.
Dining Room 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, original tiled floor, original built in glass display cupboard, radiator and power points.
Sitting Room 15' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.89m )
Two double glazed windows to front, gas fire with mantle, stairs to first floor, exposed wood floorboards, radiator and power points.
Tiled floor, double glazed door to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of wall cupboards and base units with work surfaces over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for oven and white goods, wood beamed ceiling, power points and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with partial exposed floorboards, loft access hatch, power points and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.83m x 4.19m )
Two double glazed windows to front, exposed wood floorboards and two fitted wardrobes. Beamed ceiling, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, telephone point, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted shelving, exposed wood floorboards and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and twin grip panelled bath. Extractor, wood cladded ceiling and obscured double glazed windows to side.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, exposed wood floorboards, ornate cast iron fireplace, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Five 12' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Comprising a walk in open shower area with tiled splash backs and LED ceiling spotlights.
The pretty rear garden offers a concrete patio leading to lawn with beds offering a vibrant range of mature shrubs. Driveway to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56371579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.