2 bedroom terraced house for saleCowick Road, London
Sold STC £475,000
- Charming period cottage.
- Chain free.
- Requires some cosmetic attention.
- Quiet road within a conservation area.
- Two bedrooms.
- Close to Tooting Bec tube & common.
- Must see!
A pretty, chain free, two bedroom freehold cottage within the desirable Totterdown Conservation Area in Upper Tooting.
A pretty two bedroom freehold cottage within the desirable Totterdown Conservation Area in Upper Tooting. This charming house is brought to market with no forward chain and would best suit a purchaser keen to add their personal touch. The property features an attractive frontage with the original windows and as you enter you are welcomed by a bright and spacious south facing reception which in turn leads to the kitchen. Upstairs are two bedrooms and the bathroom, all of which require a little cosmetic attention. Finally, the rear garden, which is accessed through the kitchen, is easy to maintain and provides a quiet retreat away from the effervescence of Tooting's trendy high street. Furthermore, the house does present extra potential to extend to the rear, subject to the usual planning consents. Cowick Road can be easily found within a short walk of either Tooting Bec or Broadway Tube stations (Northern Line), making this an exciting first time or investment option.
Reception Room 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.12m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56371618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.