2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElan Avenue, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £180,000
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
****TWO/THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW****NO UPWARD CHAIN****EXTENDED****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING****SITUATED ON THE BURLISH ESTATE**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, sitting room, dining room/third bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
A two/three bedroom extended detached bungalow offering no upward chain and situated on the sought after Burlish Estate. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, sitting room, dining room/third bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having front and rear gardens, a garage and driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. Viewing advised.
Lawned foregarden, concrete driveway leading to garage and outside light.
Double glazed obscure French doors to front, double glazed obscure windows to front aspect, glazed door and window to hallway.
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, night storage heater and doors to bedrooms, lounge and bathroom.
Lounge 16' max x 10' 9" excluding door recess ( 4.88m max x 3.28m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, marble fireplace with inset gas fire, door to kitchen and opening to sitting room.
Kitchen 10' 2" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, glazed door and window to garage, pantry, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for dishwasher and heated towel rail.
Sitting Room 15' 9" max x 6' 10" max ( 4.80m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed patio doors to side aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to dining room / bedroom three.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 15' 11" max x 7' 5" ( 4.85m max x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two double glazed windows to side aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 10' 10" excluding door recess ( 3.68m max x 3.30m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights, gas central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, access to loft, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, bath with shower over, cupboard housing water tank and heated towel rail.
Fenced and brick wall borders, gate to side, patio area, lawn, flowerbeds and timber shed. Outside lighting.
Garage 18' 11" max x 13' 2" max ( 5.77m max x 4.01m max )
Up and over door, double glazed obscure door to front, wall mounted gas central heated boiler, fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56371636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.