2 bedroom flat for salePiershill Terrace, Edinburgh, EH8
Sold STCM £185,000
In true move in condition, this bright and spacious two bedroom second floor flat forms part of a handsome, traditional red sandstone terrace. Located in Piershill, the property lies close to the wide open spaces of Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat and is convenient for all amenities. The property lies on the second floor and is approached via a secure entry phone system and well maintained communal stair (which retains the original floor and wall tiles, staircase and ornate wrought iron balusters). The property briefly comprises a welcoming entrance hall with cupboard; beautifully light living room with feature fireplace and west facing bay window; a spacious internal kitchen with modern fitted wall and base units and appliances; two generous double bedrooms and a stunning contemporary three-piece family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing ensures a warm and energy efficient home. Communal garden and ample unrestricted on street parking. In a fantastic location that gives easy access to Arthur’s Seat, Meadowbank Stadium and the city centre, this is a perfect home for those who want to live close to the heart of the city, and early viewing is recommended.
• Well maintained communal entrance hall with security entry phone system.
• Welcoming entrance hallway with built in storage cupboards.
• Very well proportioned bright living room with west facing bay window allowing an abundance of natural light. Modern feature fireplace with gas fire. Built in storage.
• Spacious modern internal kitchen. The sale price includes the integral dishwasher, gas hob, oven, automatic washing machine and fridge/freezer. Space for small breakfasting table.
• Generous master bedroom with bay window. Cupboard housing boiler and further deep built in cupboard.
• Second double bedroom to front.
• Stunning contemporary white bathroom with built in vanity storage. Curved bath with shower over. Heated towel rail.
• Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
• Furniture available by negotiation
• Communal garden to the rear
• Unrestricted on-street parking
• Energy Performance Rating: D
Piershill is a small, well established district situated to the East of Edinburgh forming part of the sought after Willowbrae area, well placed for an excellent range of amenities. There is a Morrisons store minutes away at Piersfield Terrace, with further amenities available at the Meadowbank Retail Park which includes Sainsburys and various other shopping outlets. The Omni Centre is located a short car or bus journey away, as is Portobello with its wonderful promenade and beach. Leisure facilities are excellent and include Meadowbank Stadium, Craigentinny Golf Course, Arthur’s Seat and the wide expanses of the Queens Park. Schooling is well represented from nursery to senior level, whilst Edinburgh University can be accessed through the Queens Park. An efficient public transport system operates throughout the town, with easy access to the city by-pass and main motorway networks.
Contact agent on 0131 661 2345 or 07761 575254, or seller on 07770 483 000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56372677.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MB242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan McDougall , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.