3 bedroom town house for saleHastings Way, Savile Park, Halifax
Guide Price £155,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000***
- Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Gardens and Parking
- Sought After Location
***GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000*** The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, kitchen, cloakroom/WC, lounge and conservatory to the ground floor, A family bathroom, three bedrooms. Externally, the property benefits from gardens and parking.
William H Brown are delighted to offer FOR SALE this well presented three bedroom town house accommodation, located near the ever popular Savile Park. The property benefits from being within proximity of the M62, Halifax town centre, plenty of local amenities, outstanding local schooling and bus routes. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, cloakroom/WC and lounge and conservatory to the ground floor, A family bathroom and three bedrooms to the first floor. Externally, the property benefits from a designated parking space and has a generous lawned garden and paved patio area with fenced boundaries to the rear.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, laminate wood effect flooring, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Cloakroom / Wc
With low level WC and wash hand basin. Gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.91m )
Having glazed sliding doors leading to the conservatory. Open staircase to the first floor, electric fire with wooden surround, gas central heating radiator and TV point.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
With wood effect laminate flooring, windows to all side and French door to the rear garden. Gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen to the front of the property comprising of fitted wall and base units with widow to the front. Complimentary work surfaces incorporating an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbing for a washing machine and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.33m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator. Access to the loft space.
Recently fitted three piece suite comprising of Double glazed window to the front elevation, paneled bath with shower over, a wash basin set in a vanity unit and low level WC. Being fully tiled and has a chrome effect heated towel rail radiator.
Lawned garden to the front, allocated parking space to rear.
Rear garden has a variety of areas including a decked area, graveled area and lawned area. External water supply, fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56373061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.