3 bedroom detached house for saleShillingstone, Bishopsteington
Withdrawn from Market
- Executive house on a generously wide plot
- Contemporary accommodation with open plan living space
- Huge reception room with ample space for dining
- Offers a conservatory, separate study and cloakroom/WC
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Sweeping in and out driveway and a secluded rear garden
- High quality fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Spacious landing with spindle balustrade and loft access
- Outstanding Bournes Green School Catchment area
- Close Proximity to Thorpe Bay Station and Broadway
An outstanding three bedroom family house, boasting a superb Bishopsteington location on the edge of Thorpe bay, ensuring catchment to the wonderful Bournes Green School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56373469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7214508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.