2 bedroom bungalow for saleKenyon Lane, LOWTON, Warrington
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge and Garden Room/Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen & Luxury Bathroom
- Freehold Plot
- Landscaped Low Maintenance Gardens
- Driveway for Numerous Vehicles
- Detached Garage Converted to Home Office
- Viewing Essential
- Energy Rating D
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** A rare opportunity to purchase a recently modernised detached bungalow in a much sought after semi-rural location sitting on the Kenyon/Croft border.
Finished to a very high standard and standing on a generous plot. Full hardwood double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property is ideally placed for all motorway networks, excellent schools and nearby amenities of Culcheth village and Lowton.
The property briefly comprises a porch, large entrance hall which is currently used as a dining room/hall, lounge with bay fronted window, modern kitchen, bathroom with separate WC, two double bedrooms, one with a bay fronted window and a conservatory/garden room.
There is further potential to develop the loft area is available (subject to planning).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56374243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4404700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.