3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Crescent, Kidderminster, DY10
Sold STC £225,000
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Immaculately Presented
- School Catchment for Holy Trinity and Comberton School
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Light and Airy Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- EPC: D
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer this beautifully presented 1930's semi-detached family home for sale. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Kidderminster within the catchment area for Holy Trinity and Comberton School. The property has been tastefully refurbished and provides excellent sociable family space throughout. The refurbishment has taken place over the last 7 years and some of the work completed includes, a total re-wire including the benefit of more plug sockets, new Worcester Bosch boiler, light and airy conservatory, new bathroom and kitchen, a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all the property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56374276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3085901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.